75 mlRM250.00FREE SHIPPING
Clarins Malaysia Online’s Face Skincare Products
Why choose Clarins skincare?
Preserving radiance and youth begins with the right skincare. At Clarins, we use over 250 natural plant extracts in our formulas, always favouring natural ingredients over chemical ones. Our products are rooted in botanical extracts, delivering high-impact results while being gentle on all skin types.
- Step 1: Cleansers & Exfoliators
- Every skincare routine begins with cleansing and exfoliating. It’s important to wash your face twice a day to remove make-up, dirt, sweat and other impurities. Clarins carries a unique selection of gentle face cleansers for all skin types, from foaming cleansers to cleansing milks. Our face cleansers are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
After cleansing, exfoliate once or twice a week to remove the buildup of dead skin cells and other impurities. Shop from an exclusive range of exfoliating creams and scrubs, made with plant-based ingredients to polish away dead skin while rejuvenating your face.
- Step 2: Toners
- Toners are the second step after cleansing. They help balance your skin’s pH levels, remove traces of make-up and dirt, minimise pores and soften your skin. Looking for a toner for sensitive skin in Malaysia? Look no further than Clarins. We cater effective plant-based toners online, including toners for sensitive skin and other concerns.
- Step 3: Serums
- Serums are lightweight moisturisers with concentrated, active ingredients that target specific concerns. They should be an essential part of your anti-ageing skincare routine. Clarins’ anti-ageing serums are designed to address dark spots, wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin. The Double Serum is our bestselling anti-ageing serum for radiant skin. Formulated with Avocado, Oat and Banana extracts, this plant-powered anti-ageing serum visibly shrinks pores, smooths away wrinkles and lifts slacking skin, restoring radiance to dull complexions.
See more of our anti-aging serum range here.
To brighten dull skin and dark spots, look for our skin-brightening serum
- Step 4: Moisturisers
- It’s important to choose a hydrating moisturiser that suits your skin. If you need a moisturiser for oily skin, the Hydra-Essentiel Cooling Gel is an ultra-lightweight moisturiser that quenches your skin without clogging pores. You can also find suitable moisturisers for dry, normal, combination and sensitive skin.
Look for a day moisturiser here.
While you might prefer a lighter or SPF-equipped moisturiser for the day, you should use a dedicated night cream that repairs and nourishes your skin while you sleep.
See our range of night creams here.
- Step 5: Eye Care Products
- Don’t forget to apply eye care products for brighter, youthful-looking eyes. Clarins has a neat selection of eye creams that you can buy online. Banish dark circles, puffiness and fine lines with the bestselling eye care products made with a potent blend of plant extracts.
Shop for eye products to target dark circles and puffy eyes here.
- Step 6: Face Oils
- Our face oils are packed with botanical benefits for non-greasy nourishment. Customers love our unique blend of plant-based essential oils that visibly revitalises skin, leaving it supple, soft and moisturised.
- Step 7: Face masks
- Face masks are an easy, fuss-free way to pamper your skin. If your skin is dehydrated, try a hydrating face mask like the SOS Hydra Refreshing Hydration Mask. It rescues dry and rough skin in just 10 minutes. This hydrating face mask is a customer favourite because it quenches dry skin with Organic Leaf of Life extract for that refreshing burst of hydration.
- Step 8: Sunscreens
- Wearing sunscreen in Malaysia is a must. Frequent exposure to the sun causes hyperpigmentation and fine lines, so don’t forget to slather on your favourite Clarins sunscreen before leaving the house. A popular sunscreen by Clarins Malaysia is the UV Plus SPF50/PA++++ Pink, a lightly tinted cream that shields your skin from sun damage.
- Step 9: Acne and Blemishes
- Caring for your skin is vital to prevent breakouts. If you struggle with acne, blackheads and blemishes, check out our range of skincare for blemished skin.
Steps to build a skincare routine
Shop by Skincare Concern
- For other skincare concerns, check out some of our collections below:
- The best of our anti-ageing skincare collection
- Hydrating skincare for dry, dehydrated skin
- Skincare for skin-brightening and dark-spots
- Skincare for oily skin and large pores
- Plant-based skin care for sensitive skin
- Face-contouring and slimming skincare
- Essential oil-infused skincare for an at-home spa treatment