How to apply Double Serum
For visibly younger, smoother, firmer, more radiant skin.27 sec.
Your skin doesn’t always have the same needs, depending on the season and your lifestyle. Sometimes you just need a treatment for one day, one week, or one month! Customise your beauty routine by applying this expert serum underneath your usual skincare. It's designed to:
- Target your beauty priorities of the moment (e.g. radiance, hydration, dark spots)
- Preserve the skin’s youth
- Clarins +
- • Applying the serum with both hands allows for even distribution of the product in order to protect the entire face from the harmful effects of pollution and other external aggressions.
- • Clarins’ pressure draining method stimulates the skin’s natural circulation and maintains its firmness.
- • Gently pressing your skin with both hands before applying the product creates immediate sensory well-being.
3 steps for visibly younger, firmer, more radiant skin
Dispense a small amount of Double Serum. Warm the mixture in your hands to bring it up to your skin’s temperature and help it take effect instantly.
Apply with the natural weight of your hands to your neck and décolleté in order to procure an instant sensation of well-being and to distribute the product evenly.
Drain to stimulate circulation, restore radiance to your complexion and maintain the skin’s firmness. 3 times on the cheeks, 3 times on the forehead, 5 times on the neck and décolleté.
Our expert tips
Adapt the pace of pressure draining to the time of day: quick in the morning to start your day off right, slower at night before going to sleep.
Denise Barthe, International Training Director
Psst... You’ll like this!
Skin Illusion Foundation
Unveil a natural, second skin-like lightweight foundation with 20 shades to choose from!
Lip Comfort Oil
An oil that finally takes care of your lip!
(For a perfectly delicious pout.)
All new natural ingredients, animal-friendly skincare range that your everyday skin needs
The secret is out; a golden standard of youthful, radiant skin; all packed in a bottle.