Last revised 14 September 2020
Terms and Conditions govern the Club Clarins Programme ("Programme") operated by or on behalf of Clarins Sdn. Bhd. (“Clarins” or “We”) and our relationship with members of the Programme ("Member(s)" or "You"). The purpose of the Programme is to reward our frequent customers. Membership in the Programme ("Membership") is subject to these Terms and Conditions, which supersede all previous loyalty Programme rules and/ or conditions.
By using your Membership account to earn or redeem points under the Programme ("CC Points"), you agree that:
• you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions;
• you are eligible for Membership; and
01. Registration for the Programme is open for Members with a valid Malaysian NRIC. Non-Malaysian with proof of permanent residence in Malaysia and a valid Malaysia registered mobile number may apply for the membership but subject to management approval. Member(s) may be required to present his/her valid Identity Card (I/C) during registration for Membership account creation. Clarins may refuse an application for Membership and reserves the right not to disclose the reasons for such refusal.
02. CC Points are awarded in respect of Clarins purchases (limited to 5 units per product (same reference) per month regardless of number of transactions). Any purchase in excess of 5 units of the same product (same reference) per month will not be entitled to CC Points. We will adjust the amount of CC Points credited to you, without prior notice. Clarins products purchased at Duty-Free outlets are not entitled for Membership and CC Points.
03. CC Points cannot be carried forward after the expiry date. All unredeemed CC Points will be forfeited.
04. CC Points cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, prizes or credit. CC Points must be redeemed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
05. You may redeem CC Points for specified Clarins Products (“Redemption Reward(s)”) based on the Redemption Reward(s) list published by Clarins from time to time. Redemption Reward(s), the number of points needed to redeem the Redemption Reward(s), Redemption Reward(s) categories and terms and conditions associated with Redemption Reward(s) are subject to change without notice at Clarins' sole discretion. You must have the minimum number of CC Points required to redeem your Redemption Reward(s) of choice.
06. Redemption Reward(s) cannot be exchanged for cash or any other products.
07. You are only allowed to redeem CC Points earned with your own Membership account and may not combine CC Points with any other Member(s).
08. All redemption of Redemption Reward(s) are subject to availability of stocks.
09. In the event the Redemption Reward(s) collected is faulty, kindly notify the Clarins store from which the Redemption Reward(s) was collected, within seven (7) days of collection. Upon return of the faulty Redemption Reward(s), Clarins reserves the right to replace the Redemption Reward(s) with an identical Redemption Reward(s), or another Redemption Reward(s) of equal value, at its sole discretion. If you fail to notify the Clarins store from which the Redemption Reward(s) was collected of the fault within the stipulated timeframe, no exchanges of the Redemption Reward(s) or refunds of CC Points will be permitted.
10. We may at any time, without notice, correct the amount of CC Points shown as credited to you.
11. We may also send you promotions, offers and other communications from time to time, which may include items from third parties. The items we send may be targeted to you based on the information you have provided to us and additional data we maintain.
12. You are solely responsible for notifying Clarins of any change in your personal details, including but not limited to your name, mailing address, email address or any other personal particulars. Please note that Clarins shall not be responsible for any loss of CC Points, benefits or privileges due to any discrepancy in Member(s)’ information. You may change your personal details and communications preferences at any time by contacting us through email: email@example.com.
13. CC Points and your Membership is issued and maintained as a property of Clarins and are non-transferable. On termination of your Membership for any reason, all unredeemed CC Points will be forfeited and you will no longer be able to participate in the Programme. CC Points have no cash value and we will not pay you cash for any forfeited or unused CC Points.
Clarins reserves the right to terminate or suspend the Membership if there are doubts to the account without any prior notice.
14. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. This means that we may make changes that affect, without limitation, processes, benefits and rules for earning and redeeming CC Points. Unless otherwise stated, all Membership benefits are subject to availability. In the event of any dispute in respect of CC Points and/or Membership benefits, Clarins’ decision on such dispute shall be final and binding.
15. We may, at our sole discretion, terminate the Programme with three (3) months' advance notice. We may also substitute a similar loyalty Programme for the Programme at any time immediately upon notice to all Member(s). Member(s) may not accumulate or redeem CC Points, or utilise any discount or offer given through the Programme, after the termination of the Programme. We may terminate the Programme in whole or in part on less than three months' notice if required to do so by law. If the Programme is terminated, whether with three months' advance notice or less, all unredeemed CC Points shall be forfeited without any obligation or liability on Clarins' part. The Membership card and all other related materials or documents shall cease to be valid upon the termination of the Programme.