How to remove make-up with water
Get fresh, clean skin with our make-up removers54 sec.
Beautiful skin starts with removing your make-up. It’s an essential step that will make all the difference to your skin texture. Do this step in morning and night to:
- Remove make-up, impurities and excess sebum.
- Reveal a flawless and radiant complexion.
- Prime the skin for the best application of other products.
- Clarins +
- Be careful with cotton pads: if used incorrectly, they may scrape at the skin and merely move around impurities without eliminating them completely.
- Unremoved makeup remnants and impurities may disturb or irritate the skin, causing it to lose its firmness and youth
4 steps to fresh, clean skin
Warm it up and lather with a little water. Apply to damp skin.
Use your hands to distribute the product evenly on your face and neck.
Remove your hands
Eliminate impurities and pollution. Repeat: 7 times on the face, 7 times on the nose, 5 times on the neck. Finish off with gentle circular motions all over the face and neck.
Rinse with water and dry to completely eliminate any trace of make-up.
Our expert tips
Make sure water is room temperature because water that is too hot or cold can irritate the skin!
Denise Barthe, International Training Manager
Psst... You’ll like this!
Skin Illusion Foundation
Unveil a natural, second skin-like lightweight foundation with 20 shades to choose from!
Lip Comfort Oil
An oil that finally takes care of your lip!
(For a perfectly delicious pout.)
All new natural ingredients, animal-friendly skincare range that your everyday skin needs
The secret is out; a golden standard of youthful, radiant skin; all packed in a bottle.