Terms and Conditions govern the Club Clarins Programme (“Programme”) operated by or on behalf of Clarins Sdn. Bhd. (“Clarins” or “We”) and our relationship with members of the Programme (“Members” or “You”). The purpose of the Programme is to reward our frequent customers. Membership in the Programme (“Membership”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions, which supersede all previous loyalty Programme rules and/ or conditions.
By using your membership card or your Membership number to earn or redeem points under the Programme (“CC Points”), you agree that:
• you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions;
• you are eligible for Membership; and
• you consent to Clarins processing data that is personal to you, and disclosing such data to third parties, in accordance with our privacy statement.
01. No CC Points may be exchanged or redeemed for cash, prizes or credit. CC Points must be redeemed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
02. You may redeem CC Points for specified Clarins Products (“Redemption Rewards”) based on the Redemption Rewards list published by Clarins from time to time. Redemption Rewards, the number of points needed to redeem a Redemption Reward, Redemption Rewards categories and terms and conditions associated with Redemption Rewards are subject to change without notice at Clarins' sole discretion. You must have the minimum number of CC Points required to redeem your Redemption Reward of choice, before you may do so.
03. All CC Redemption Rewards cannot be exchanged for cash or any other products.
04. You are only allowed to redeem CC Points earned with your own membership account, and may not combine CC Points with any other Member.
05. CC Points are awarded in respect to Clarins purchases. Clarins products bought at Duty-Free outlets are not entitled for Membership.
06. CC Points cannot be carried forward after expired
07. All redemption of redemption Rewards are subject to availability of stocks.
08. In the event the redemption Reward collected is faulty, you must notify the Clarins Participating Outlet from which the Redemption Reward was collected, within seven (7) days of collection. Upon return of the faulty Redemption Reward, Clarins reserves the right to replace the Redemption Reward with an identical Redemption Reward, or another Redemption Reward of equal value, at its sole discretion. If you fail to notify the Clarins Participating Outlet from which the Redemption Reward was collected of the fault within the stipulated timeframe, no exchanges of the Redemption Reward or refunds of CC Points will be permitted.
09. We may at any time correct the amount of CC Points shown as credited to you, without notice.
10. We may also send you promotions, offers and other communications from time to time, which may include items from third parties. The items we send may be targeted to you based on the information you have provided to us and additional data we maintain.
11. You are solely responsible for notifying Clarins of any change in your personal details, including but not limited to your name, mailing address, email address or any other personal particulars. You may change your personal details and communications preferences at any time by contacting us through the following methods:
- Contact your HOME^ counter
- Mailing Address: Clarins Sdn. Bhd., Level 18, Unit 18.01, AMODA, 22 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
12. CC Points and your Membership are not your property and belong to us. On termination of your Membership for any reason, all unredeemed CC Points will be forfeited and you will no longer be able to participate in the Programme. CC Points have no cash value and we will not pay you cash for any forfeited or unused CC Points.
13. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. This means that we may make changes that affect, without limitation, processes, benefits and rules for earning and redeeming CC Points. Unless otherwise stated, all Membership benefits are subject to availability.
14. We may, at our sole discretion, terminate the Programme with three (3) months' advance notice. We may also substitute a similar loyalty Programme for the Programme at any time immediately upon notice to all Members. A Member may not accumulate or redeem CC Points, or utilise any discount or offer given through the Programme, after the termination of the Programme. We may terminate the Programme in whole or in part on less than three months' notice if required to do so by law. If the Programme is terminated, whether with three months' advance notice or less, all unredeemed CC Points shall be forfeited without any obligation or liability on Clarins' part. The CC Membership card and all other related materials or documents shall cease to be valid upon the termination of the Programme.
^ HOME counter - Clarins counter/ skin spa that you register as member